SPECIFICATIONS HTC M8
HTC officially released the second generation mobile A on a launch event in New York City, United States, Tuesday (25/03/2014).
Hailed as the newer generation, the Taiwanese company buried variety improvement in terms of hardware.
HTC One M8 Review
HTC One (M8) now has a larger screen with a size of 5 inches, but still carry the resolution of Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) of the same. HTC new version is still carrying capacity of the internal memory of 16 GB and 32 GB, but now with a micro – SD slot for storage expansion purposes.
In terms of hardware, the HTC One (M8) is equipped with a 2.3 GHz Snapdragon processor 801 quad – core processors made by Qualcomm, which in combination with 2 GB of RAM.
Complementing the HTC One (M8), the author, the Android 4.4.2 operating system Kitkat packed 6th Sense user interface and some HTC features including Blink feed and Zoe.
HTC One (M8) is scheduled to be available in more than 100 countries through 230 mobile operators from April next year. Available Price has not yet been informed by HTC.
What kind of information from HTC (M8), see the list below:
Specifications HTC (M8):
– Processor: 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad – core
– Processing Graphics: 330 Andreno
– RAM: 2 GB
– Media Storage: 16/32 GB internal, expandable with micro–SD card
– Display: 5–inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 441 ppi, 16 million colors, Super LCD 3
– Support Network: 4G LTE
– Rear Camera: Dual 4 megapixel, autofocus, dual – LED flash
– Front Camera: 5 megapixel, 1080p @ 30fps video kualias HDR
– GPS: Yes
– Bluetooth: 4.0
– Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass
– Headphone: 3.5 mm
– Ports and Connectivity: micro USB v2.0 (MHL), NFC, DLNA, Infra Red
– Battery: 2600 mAh, can not be mounted
– WiFi: 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
– Dimensions: 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm
– Weight: 160 grams