Smartphone called Blackberry Z10 is the latest BlackBerry OS 10, you also need the functions and capabilities of the Blackberry Z10 know. Blackberry Z10 predicted would be a mainstay of Research In Motion (RIM) enliven the competition for the Samsung Galaxy S III and become iPhone 5.
Although there are several approaches Smartphone Samsung S III and iPhone 5, but reports in the electronic media competition almost always compare two different mainstay business. Not surprisingly, since Samsung and Apple last 2 years has really become fierce enemies in a battle to win. The hearts of consumers Will Blackberry Z10 is able to fit the two?
Blackberry Z10 Pictures
Z10 BlackBerry smartphones are becoming very popular and admired by many people today, due to the features and applications are said to be complete. Therein specified and refined In addition to the simple form and looks to make BlackBerry smartphones Z10 the most eagerly awaited lean.
BlackBerry Z10 arrival in 2013, the most are waiting and eagerly awaited by many users. And until the day of attendance will be welcomed by loyal users the BlackBerry Z10. Many
Established with the great man in Indonesia, Canada company that give the Blackberry Z10 is certainly succeed again.
The latest information we have, the Blackberry Z10 has even shown impressive resistance to the Galaxy S III and iPhone 5 face. At least in Canada and the United Kingdom, such as The Globe and Mail reported that it appeared that many retailers out of stock Blackberry Z10, due to rising purchases.
Here IT specifications, Blackberry Z10 to the fancier Smartphone numb in these countries?
The following specifications Blackberry Z10
– Network: Quad–band GSM, HSDPA, LTE.
– Dimensions: 130 × 65.6 × 9 mm, weight 137 gr
– Display: Super AMOLED, Capassitive touchscreen display, 16M colors, 768 × 1280 pixels, 4.2 inches
– Camera: Rear 8 MP, 3264 × 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, auto focus continues, image stabilization, face detection, 1080 @ 30fps video – 2 MP front camera 720 @ 30fps
– Memory: 16 GB internal, 2 GB RAM, microSD up to 64 GB.
– Operating System: BlackBerry OS 10, Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon prossesor, Dual Core 1.5 GHz Krait, PowerVR SGX544 GPU
– Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, NFC, microUSB v2.0 HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE, EV-DO Rev. A
– Other functions: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6, HTML5, A-GPS, SNS integration, BlackBerry Maps, Organizer, Document viewer, Photo Viewer.
– Multimedia: MP3/eAAC + / WMA / FIAC Player and Player DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV
– Battery: Li–Ion 1800 mAh
Price Blackberry Z10
– March 2014 $ 365