The Nokia Lumia 520 is one of the many types of Lumia smartphones released by Nokia. This Smartphone introduced in conjunction with other devices such as mobile phones Nokia Lumia 720.
Nokia uses plastic casing wear Lumia 520 for the series. Although plastic, the horsepower as sturdy as seized. Even Lumia 520 comes with a slightly smaller screen, which is only 4 inches with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, which is dimensionless, 119, 9 x 64 x 9, 9 mm and a weight of 124 grams.
The benefits of the Nokia Lumia 520
– The benefits of the Nokia Lumia 520, Lumia 520 is the weight is very light, very portable anywhere, so it is not the size or pocket with small size with an area 119x 64 x 9 mm
– The display uses IPS technology is lined with scratch – resistant glass that offers protection against unwanted scratches.
– All of the Adobe Flash Player plugin installed so that it contains while surfing the Web video content can be played directly from the web.
– Ability standbay battery is 2.5 days on a single battery charge.
– Using bluetooth version, so that the transfer of data faster than previous versions.
– Processor with dual core or dual core with a speed of 1 GHz.
– The large internal memory is 8 GB memory card and can support manifold Micro SD up to 64 GB of additional manifold.
– The presence of features that support the user’s GPS knows where the right time.
– 5 MP main camera with a maximum resolution of 2592х1936 pixels, equipped with autofocus and is mere kaman HD video at 720p @ 30fps.
Disadvantages Nokia Lumia 520
– The weakness of the Nokia Lumia 520, which is unfortunate is the lack of a radio feature
– Lack of a front camera.
– Characteristics of the camera is not equipped with a flash feature.
– Capacity little ram only 512 MB
– The capacity of the standard battery is 1430 mAh.
Specifications Nokia Lumia 520
General Network GSM 850/900/1800/1900 – all versionsHSDPA 900/2100 – RM–914HSDPA 850/1900/2100 – RM–915HSDPA 850/1700/1900/2100 – RM-917
Screen Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches
Dimension Size 119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm
Weight 124 g
Effect Internal memory 8 GB, 512 MB RAM
External microSD, up to 64GB
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592х1936 pixels, autofocus
Data GPRS Class B
EDGE up to 236.8 kbps
WLAN Wi–Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, dual-band
Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
USB microUSB v2.0
Features OS Microsoft Windows Phone 8, upgradeable to WP8 Amber
CPU Dual-core 1 GHz
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
GPS A-GPS support and GLONASS
Other Features – SNS integration Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic-MP3/WAV/eAAC + / WMA player speler-MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV–7GB free SkyDrive storage Document viewer Video / photo editor–Voice memo / dial/commands- Predictive text input
Battery Tipe Li–Ion 1430 mAh battery (BL–5J)
Standby (2G) / Up to 360 h (3G)
Talk time up to 14 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 9 h 40 min (3G)