Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Vs Redmi Note 5 Pro, 6GB RAM, 5.99-inch Full HD+ display
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1smartphone is giving a strong competition to Xiaomi. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is a newly launched smartphone in 2018 which has offered specifications in the Android world that competed directly with Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 5 Pro with affordable prices and vibrant colors. The ZenFone Max Pro M1 is the new smartphone to launch as part of a strategic planning which makes it user-friendly. While the smartphone was launched in two storage capacities of 3GB RAM + 32GB storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage.
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Photos
competition to Xiaomi. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is a newly launched smartphone.
So, whether you wish to shuffle between apps, stream online content or use resource-hungry applications, now you can make almost everything fast and fluid with this smart android.
- A 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC power
- Two storage capacities of 6GB RAM + 32GB storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB storage.
- Supports WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and 4G LTE.
- The rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and supports face unlocking with over-the-air (OTA) software update.
- Available in different vibrant colors.
Asus is making strategic planning to launch new smartphone soon with 6GB RAM + 64GB storage.
Asus is a better-known company by its motherboard for many computers. Asus is a leading brand operating in the vast field of computer and smartphone hardware. The quality of brand facilitates the customer’s satisfaction. Today Asus brand phones are gaining and making a trustful image in the market from the user point of view. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 demand in the market is increasing with a single second going. Available on online stores as well as company mobile outlets.